Q Link Wireless - Sent phone wrong state no service no help

I live in AR. applied for help approved they know my address and sent me a phone with no cell service and wrong state phone number called for help she unbelievable told me to drive to the city and it would work. they have no service here yet sent anyway now I have to send back the phone and am locked out from getting a phone from a differ company for 90 days also at this time with customer support on my home phone repeatedly tried to sell me more product knowing they have no service in this area or state

Product or Service Mentioned: Q Link Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Q Link Wireless - Lifeline Assistant slammed to Sprint

Q-Link Wireless LLC 499 E Sheridan St STE 400 Dania FL 33004-4600 Complaint Description: I have been switched to Sprint without my permission and I cannot dial 911 unless I pay for the call with a credit card. I do not know is the tower is down or not.

I cannot contact Qlinkwireless to find out. I am being forced to pay for a toll free number at the price of $10.00 through Sprint. I made a couple of phone calls today and there was no problem until I had to make an emergency phone call. One can screw that.

I called the toll free number from another phone and I could not get past the worthless menus of trying to contact a human being. All I got was how to sign up with them and for the status of a phone. I cannot contact Sprint to find out what is going on. Here's the email response.

" Hi there, Thanks for contacting Q Link Wireless. This is just a reply to let you know that we've received your email. Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to review and respond. We appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

Have More Questions? In the meantime, you may find the answer to your question by visiting our complete online Help Center. Check Your Status or Minutes: You may check the status of your application or phone and see your available minutes by logging into My Q Link. Add Minutes: If you are running low or out of minutes, you may add more any time by logging into your My Q Link using the info below.

To access My Q Link visit: QLinkWireless.com/members Login is: Your email address Password: Your zip code (unless you previously changed it) Sincerely, The Q Link Wireless Team." I have filed several complaints about this company. Now I will have to go with someone else. I cannot receive any phone calls and I cannot contact 911 or a physician. Their so-called response is 3-5 business days.

That is too long to solve any problems and there are times that I do not get a response. I cannot call 911. I cannot contact my primary care or oncologist. I cannot contact this company through another telephone.

_________ According to the Florida PUC or whatever they want to be called said this. The Florida Public Service Commission does not have any regulatory authority over Lifeline Telephone Service provided to consumers in Texas. The Commission only regulates services provided to consumers within the State of Florida. The FPSC cannot assist you with this matter.

You should contact the Texas Public Utility Commission or the Federal Communications Commission. Public Utility Commission of Texas 1701 N. Congress Avenue PO Box 13326 Austin, TX 78711-3326 Toll Free 888-782-8477 E-Mail: customer@puc.texas.gov www.puc.texas.gov Federal Communications Commission 445 12th Street SW Washington, DC 20554 Toll-free Telephone: 1-888-225-5322 https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/lifeline-support-affordable-communications Thank you for contacting the Florida Public Service Commission. I hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely, Angela Calhoun Regulatory Consultant Office of Consumer Assistance & Outreach Note: Florida has a very broad public records law.

Most written communications to or from state officials regarding state business are considered to be public records and will be made available to the public and the media upon request. Therefore, your e-mail message may be subject to public disclosure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Q Link Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Quality assurrance if you can contact them.

I didn't like: Switching of service without consent or notification, Refuses to answer their telephones, If taken over by another company no notification or options, Unable to contact a live person, Payments not applied to accounts.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 03.

Comments

It is still ongoing. The phone they sent me is so hot that I cannot hold it unless I have a pot holder.

I have to hold the phone a few inches away from my face or put it on the table and turn on the speaker. My face feels like I've been sunburned or receiving radiation treatments. As a cancer survivor, I know what radiation feels like. I cannot answer calls.

The phone calls people at random. It disconnects. The screen goes blank. I have to reboot several times if I want to make a phone call or send a text message.

It takes 20 minutes or more to send a text.

I am still not getting my federally ordered minutes or the paid unlimited minutes. I am thinking about filing a class action suit.

I will keep you posted.