Most helpful review

Very poor customer service even with their supervisors. CANNOT GET MY REFUND TIMELY

How this all started to begin with was because last October 2021 I called QLink and talked to a QLink customer service representative to inquire if a Nokia G50 5G Android 11 cell phone would be COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR SYSTEM before I made a $250 purchase for a Nokia G50 cell phone, and was told that YES, IT WOULD WORK with QLINK. At that time, I already had a LG K31 4G LTE Android 10 cell phone that I purchased originally from QLink that cost me around $120 about a year ago that does currently work on QLink. What prompted me to consider buying another cell phone at that time was because of (2) reasons. 1. I read in various tech journals that ALL 4G LTE CELL PHONES WOULD BE PHASED OUT IN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO TO MAKE WAY FOR A 5G UPGRADE ON ALL THE CELL TOWERS IN THE US. Also, my LG K31 was ONLY had Android 10, and I was having problems getting Android 10 to work with the software for an outdoor security camera that I have. The LG K31 was not in, giving me a (notification) on my LG K31 whenever the motion detector was tripped. I researched and found that Android 11 would be more compatible with my security camera. So, I went ahead and made the $250 purchase for a Nokia G50 5G Android 11. I called QLink right after I received the Nokia G50 to have it activated on your QLink system, and it worked very well. Now ONLY AFTER 3 MONTHS OF USE of my Nokia G50, on Monday January 31, 2022 my Nokia G50 5G Android 11 quit making cell phone calls, so that morning I called QLink to find out why? I then talked to a customer rep who told me that my Nokia G50 WAS NOT COMPATIBLE with the QLink system. I disagreed with that customer rep. and I told her that could not be correct because I called QLink in October, before I purchased a Nokia G50 5G Android 11 to inquire if a Nokia G50 5G Android 11 would be compatible with your system? And I was told that the Nokia G50 5G Android 11 would work on the QLink system with no problems. After receiving the Nokia G50 5G Android 11, I again called QLink to activate my Nokia G50 5G Android 11, and with your SIM card it hooked right up to your system and worked well. So, I asked to talk to a supervisor regarding this problem, and after 10 minutes on hold I talked to Pedro. He said that the Nokia G50 was not compatible with QLink. But (he did not offer me a reason as to why) my Nokia G50 5G Android 11 would not work anymore on QLink. Then I called QLink back and talked to another supervisor, and after 5 minutes on hold, I talk to Glen, about why there was a sudden connectivity problem and before he could answer about Nokia G50 5G Android 11 connectivity problem, we were disconnected, and he NEVER called me back. So, once again I call QLink, and talked to another supervisor named Abby, who finally had the knowledge to tell me that the 5G Cell Towers were just upgraded, and that is why my Nokia G50 would no longer work. Then Abby suggested that I buy another Cell Phone from the QLink inventory that would be compatible. Since I explained my sudden connectivity difficulty about my Nokia G50 5G Android 11, I presumed that he would ONLY steer me toward your 5G cell phones, that were Android 11. Then I went to your cell phone website sale page that you offer cell phones on, and in the information below each of the cell phones, it DID NOT say if they were a 4G LTE or 5G. Again, I STRESS that I presumed that he would only steer me toward your 5G cell phones that were Android 11, so I went ahead and made a $219.95 purchase with him for a Nokia 5.4 cell phone that you offer, presuming that it is a 5G cell phone. Abby then told me that a QLink representative would be calling me, either later that day or the next day, to confirm my purchase with you because on the dollar amount that I spent. And NOBODY EVERY CALLED ME TO CONFIRM MY ORDER, as he told me that QLink would do. Altogether I spent over (3 HOURS) on the phone with QLink supervisors about this problem. Here is my Order Summary of that purchase I made with QLink; Order Date: 2/1/2022 1:24:24 PM Order Confirmation Number: 17866**** Payment ending in: x0343. After the purchase of the Nokia 5.4 I went back online to your website, and could not find any specifications that said whether your phones were 4G LTE or 5G. So, I went on a search engine and quarried the Nokia 5.4 specifications and found out that it was ONLY a 4G LTE. Then I pulled back up the cell phones that you offer on your webpage and started to methodically check (every cell phone) on your webpage that you offer to find out that (ALL THE CELL PHONES THAT YOU OFFER ARE ONLY 4G LTE! This quarry process of checking the make and model of ALL your Cell Phone for sale took me hours to complete. Then around 7 pm Arizona time, I happen to check my email and found an email from QLink at 2/1/2022 2:06 PM titled Your order for a smartphone is being processed. WITHOUT GETTING A PHONE CALL FROM QLINK TO CONFIRM MY ORDER, as Abby told me that would happen. So around 7pm Tuesday 2/1/2022, (knowing that QLink offices are in Florida), and that you closed at 5:00pm EST, I knew that I could not reach you by phone to cancel my order. So, that Sunday evening on 2/1/2022, I sent you a reply from your email asking you to please cancel my order, hoping that it had not shipped yet. And I received an email response back 7:20 PM on 2/1/2022 that you received my email. I felt confident that I caught and canceled my order in time before you shipped it, and would be refunded promptly. Early next morning on 2/2/2022 I logged in to my QLink account to find out that it said; Shipping Product: 5.4 Order Status: Out for Delivery. Tracking Number: TBA177960****04 Ship Date: 2022-02-02T03:11:51 I then checked the tracking number to find out that Amazon was the shipping carrier. Immediately, I called QLink and talked to a supervisor named Pedro. I asked him to please cancel my order while it was in transit and have it returned to QLink. He told me that once it has already shipped, and he could not immediately be canceled it in route. That, since it has already shipped. I would have to wait until the package arrived at my address, and for me to refuse to accept the delivery and have it return to the sender. I then call Amazon customer service, (I am an Amazon Prime member), and gave them the Tracking Number: TBA177960****04, and asked them if they would please go ahead and cancel this order right now, before it got shipped any farther, and was told that I could not cancel it myself, that at this point, ONLY THE SENDER COULD CANCEL IT. (Which was contrary to what YOUR QLink representative Pedro told me.) Again, I say again, that the QLink representative Pedro said Once it has shipped from QLink you could not cancel it. At this point, I am really frustrated at all that has transpired with what I have been told in the course of me contacting QLink. To be told that a Nokia G50 5G Android 11 would work with QLink, and to find out that after 3 months my Nokia G50 5G Android 11 would not make calls on QLink any longer. It seems all the information I received from QLink customer service and QLink supervisors was truly misleading from that point forward! 02/24/2022 I am contacting you today to ask you, WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO REFUND MY CANCELED PURCHASE THAT I MADE WITH QLINK Tuesday February 1, 2022 @ 1:24:24 PM? Order Confirmation Number: 17866**** with my payment ending in: x0343 I decided to CANCEL this order, and sent you an email to this regard withing 6 hours after I placed this order. I was also told by Abby your (Supervisor), who sold me the Nokia 5.4 cell phone for $219.95 that since my purchase was above $200.00, that my purchase would not ship until someone from QLink would contact that day or the next day me to verify and make sure that I indeed approved the purchase cost. Well, THIS DID NOT HAPPEN! No one from QLink ever contacted me. The next morning after my purchase was made, I received an email stating that the phone had already been shipped. On the morning of Tuesday February 1, 2022, I immediately called QLink and talked to a Supervisor named Pedro. I asked him to please cancel my order while it was in transit and have it returned to QLink. He told me that once an order has already shipped, it could not be canceled while it was in route. That since it has already shipped. I would have to wait until the package arrived at my address, and for me to refuse to accept the delivery and have it return to sender. I then call Amazon customer service, (I am an Amazon Prime member), and gave them the Tracking Number: TBA177960****04, and asked them if they would please go ahead and cancel this order right now, before it was shipped any farther, and I was told that I could not cancel it myself once in route, and ONLY THE SENDER COULD CANCEL IT. (Which was contrary to what YOUR QLink Supervisor Pedro told me.) I say again, that the QLink representative Pedro said Once it has shipped from QLink you could not cancel it. Now, I truly wonder who was right and who was wrong in their statement to me regarding their cancelation policies? It now has been over 3 WEEKS and over Eighteen BUSINESS DAYS since I refused your shipment, and I still have not received my refund. QLink races my purchased shipment out your door, but after (I spent hours) in an attempt to cancel my order (Confirmation Number: 17866****), and to expedite its return to you. In my attempt to get my credit cart ending in: x0343 refunded a.s.a.p. has not happened yet. If my refund is not posted to my credit card in (25 days) after the purchase is made, I WILL BE CHARDED INTEREST ON MY CREDIT CARD. It has now been (24 days) since this purchase. I ONLY have a POVERTY LEVEL INCOME, that is why I qualify for a LifeLine, and use your QLink service.

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else!!!!

ID
Tempe, Arizona
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

I want my $ back on the phone & tablet I bought from you!!!

Qlinks service is trash & there devices are trash they wont even help you when you purchase a brand new device from them & it quits working after only a month to a month and a half!!! Qlink sucks big Donkeys off worse phone company ever!
ID